Become a Corporate Sponsor or Underwriter
With a wealth of art and artifacts, the Newark Museum is uniquely positioned to offer exhibitions that are international in scope, importance and impact. The collections have achieved national and international renown in such areas as American, African and Asian art and New Jersey decorative arts.
More than merely walls filled with wondrous objects, the Newark Museum creates education programs in art, science, and the humanities that provide year-round inspiration to children, adults, and families throughout metropolitan region.
As New Jersey’s leading interdisciplinary educator, the Museum also serves as an essential resource for students and teaching professionals statewide, providing rigorous classes and actively embracing the role that art plays in enhancing instruction in science, technology, engineering and math. Sponsorship of special exhibitions and education programs provide targeted branding and co-marketing opportunities with unique recognition and entertainment benefits. Underwriting can help further your company’s philanthropic interests and corporate social responsibility mandate, while providing its own benefits for support.
Sponsorship and Underwriting Opportunities
• Korea: Land of the Diamond Mountains (On view through December 2015)
• The Shape of Light: Gabriel Dawe (On view through January 10, 2016)
• Outside the Lines: Color Across the Collections (On view through January 10, 2016)
• Wondrous Worlds: Art & Islam Through Time & Place (February 12 - May 8, 2016)
• Rajas, Wrestlers & Renunciants Portraits from Asia (March 15, 2015 – February 28, 2016)
- Drop-In Weekend Programs (Year-round)
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (January)
- Greater Newark Mini Maker Faire (April)
- Dinosaur Day Family Festival (May)
- Newark Black Film Festival (June-July)
- Camp Newark Museum (June-August)
- Jazz in the Garden Summer Concert Series (July-August)
- Winter Festival of Lights (December)
- Senior Fridays (Monthly)
- Accessibility Tours (Monthly)
School and Teacher Education Programs
- Art and Humanities Education Programs
- Science Education Programs
- Makerspace at the Newark Museum education programs
- Art and Science Fusion Programs
- Planetarium Programs
- Professional Development for Teachers
For further information about Corporate Sponsorship or Underwriting, please call Kristin Curry, Director for Institutional Grants and Sponsorships at 973.596.6579 or firstname.lastname@example.org.