· Explore body transformation, circus style, during a live performance and workshop presented by Universal African Dance and Drum Ensemble.
· Test your balance in a tightrope walking workshop led by Trenton Circus Squad and inspired by Yinka Shonibare’s “Lady Walking a Tightrope.”
· Wrap your body in your own custom designed African textile print in a workshop led by textile designer and printer, Angela Pilgrim.
· Adorn your head with a hair crown in a workshop led by artist, Adebunmi Gbadebo.
· Program also includes hands-on MakerSPACE Drop-Ins and Family Gallery Workshops; Gallery tours; and Planetarium shows, including Skywatchers of Africa
Second Sundays presented by: