New for the 2012-2013 season:
• Four curator-led events, each specific
to a collection
• One cross-collection event and
• One season-ending get-together to learn
about new acquisitions and upcoming exhibitions.
Events may include artist receptions and curatorial tours.
Through this new, collaborative program, our members can enjoy and learn more about all of our collections as they engage with Newark Museum curators and spend time with others who share their interests. Eligible members are invited to attend any Curators Forum events, but we hope you will indulge in all of them!
4 Ways to participate in Curators Forum
• Curators Forum events are open to Sustaining members at a cost of $50 per event per person plus any event-related expenses such as transportation, dining or tour costs.
• Members at the $500 Benefactor level may attend any or all Curators Forum events at no fee, except for event-related costs.
• Members at the $1000 Fellows level may also attend all Curators Forum programs, with costs limited to event-related expenses. In addition, they will be invited to participate in one Founder’s Society special event during the season.
• Members of the Founder’s Society may attend all Curators Forum events at no additional fee beyond event-related costs. In addition, Founder’s Society members enjoy a calendar of Society-specific programs and excursions.
If you have questions or would like more specific information about the Curators Forum, please call Diana Bella at 973.596.6337 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.